Are chocolates and flowers at the top of your Valentine’s Day gift list?
Mix it up this year. Encourage your special someone to seek natural chiropractic care. After all, chocolates can pack on the pounds and flowers wilt after about a week.
On the other hand, chiropractic may give you longer-lasting benefits. This form of natural care helps reduce nerve interference. It may help your special someone experience greater overall health and well-being.
That may mean fewer headaches, better posture, improved range of motion, and more. Chiropractic also may help with a variety of health conditions not normally thought of as spinal complaints.
And as Valentine’s Day is all about hearts, chiropractic may improve heart health.
Some studies show better blood pressure and improved circulation.
This year encourage your Valentine to see your chiropractor. He or she will enjoy gentle, all natural care and high levels of patient satisfaction.
The Master system
We live our lives through our nervous systems. Enjoying a sunset, digesting dinner or warding off an infection depends upon our nervous system.
Better nervous system means a better quality of life.
Our culture is focused on blood, such as pulse, blood pressure and cholesterol. These largely result from nervous system directions. So even the smallest nervous system disturbance can dramatically affect the way your whole body works.
The moving bones of the spinal column must protect the spinal cord and nerve roots. And they must do this while permitting us to turn and bend. No wonder many people think chiropractic is all about bones.
But I see myself primarily as a nerve doctor, not a bone doctor. The spinal column is merely the most common source of nerve disturbances between the brain and body.
Reducing nervous system tension allows your body to work normally so health can manifest.
Keep your energy up all day long
It’s mid-afternoon, and you had too many starchy foods for lunch. Now your energy level is taking a nosedive.
Combating a slump during the workday doesn’t require copious amounts of caffeine.Try these natural energizers to keep you plugging along ‘til five or beyond.
- Conduct meetings or take phone calls on your feet.
- Stretch, do simple exercises or take a brisk 10-15 minute walk. If possible, consider getting a standing desk or a treadmill desk.
- Satisfy hunger and avoid that slump with a high-protein snack such as almonds or a boiled egg. Avoid sugar, as you’ll likely experience a crash, which may make you sleepier.
- Drink more water. While you should limit caffeine, drink a cup of green tea instead. It can provide the perfect pick-me-up and provide many health benefits.
- Be sure to get adjusted. A chiropractic checkup is a natural way to keep your body healthy and energized